[PD] Pd + asterisk?

Russell Bryant russell at russellbryant.net
Thu Jan 3 05:03:43 CET 2008

Chris wrote:
> I had problems again with compiling. app_jack.c didn't find
> libresample.h, so I copied that file to include/asterisk.

Sorry about that, libresample got moved around the source tree about 4 times in
the past day, and it kept breaking my branch.  :)

> Well, there are still the same problems with it, weird noise when jack
> is running with 48kHz and still no sound from Pd in my phone.

I just fixed the audio from Pd to the phone issue.  I am able to connect an echo
of myself through I am now able hook up a simple [osc~ 440] -> [*~ 0.1] ->
[dac~] and hear it just fine (with jackd running in 8 kHz mode).

Now, I'm going to keep working on the resampling part to find where I went wrong
with it.

As always, thank you for the feedback!

--
Russell