[PD] [Pdmtl] ANN: New GLSL mailing list

Batuhan Bozkurt batuhan at batuhanbozkurt.com
Mon Jan 7 07:05:24 CET 2008

In my experience, it was the driver. I was running Ubuntu Linux on my
laptop with my Ati Radeon Mobility x1600 and if I tried to use shaders
in some way, PD would crash(ATI drivers for linux are, bad, closed
source and open source versions all have their benefits and drawbacks).

If I run OSX on the same machine for example(which would be a
hackintosh) the glsl shaders work very well.

BB