[PD] PD Server

Agent Engram agentengram at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:06:20 CET 2008

so this thread is kindof a good place to ask a question. I have a working pd
client but I am tring to parse out results from my object server, needed to
manage the OCS data coming from my TUIO server.

here is my client patch....

http://www.newobjectivity.com/downloads/pd/tuio_netclient2.gif

it seems the data is coming from the server ok...

connecting to port 4444
client1: 6.2204e+008
client1: -4.89024e+008
client1: 4.04002e+008
client1: 2.1349e+009
client1: 5.86242e+008
client1: -1.48487e+009
client1: -5.38399e+008
client1: 1.61029e+009
client1: 3.0085e+008
client1: 7.2771e+008

its just that the number value doesnt get translated, right now it toggles
between + and -

ultimately I will want to parse a longer line that looks something like
id=34;x=200;y=104;rot=359 into its component parts. can someone point me at
a tutorial that could show me how to get real data out of this client?

agent_engram