[PD] counter + list of objects

John Cohen producjohns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:27:14 CET 2008

Hi Im new in PD. Ive been using Max/MSP and now am trying to switch to its
open source alternative..
Ive had no problem with pd so far but recently i tried creating the
"counter" object and I've always had the same error "couldn't create
counter. I'm pretty certain the object exists in pd since i saw it in a
couple of tutorials..
am i missing a special library to get this object?

also, i would very much want to see a list of objects available in pd. i
haven't seen one so far, so its difficult to know what objects are installed
and i can count with!
thanks for your help

jonesints