[PD] gridflow #record

olsen wolf sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 12 01:42:46 CET 2008

unfortunately on a new installation of gridflow i end up with the "i
don't wanna be famous" Pd: signal 4 trying to record. so i'm not
getting beyond step1 of romans cue. as soon as i give a message for
the framerate pd process exited.
i tried this is on an actual cvs version on an uptodate kubuntu 7.10
using the #record-help.pd patch
how can [#out quicktime] be created?
thanks for help & hints
olsen