[PD] Active/deactive gemheads

Donal Carey donal at lunasadesign.com
Sat Jan 12 20:27:47 CET 2008

Hi Derek

Cheers for getting back to me with the info, however I'm still having a bit
of a problem with it. Basically what the patch is doing is analysing a piece
of music using the [bonk~] and [timer] objects. There are then three
[gemhead] objects which are activated automatically based on how fast the
beats are occuring (i.e. < 100, < 200, < 300). When one particular [gemhead]
is activated it needs to deactivate which ever of the other two is active,
automatically. The switch object you've suggested doesnt seem to be able to
do this. I've attached the patch here so you can see what I'm on about.

Thanks for the help
Donal