[PD] performance with puredata + midi controller

Damian Stewart damian at frey.co.nz
Mon Jan 14 14:02:55 CET 2008

Luke Iannini (pd) wrote:
> Yeah, I like it very much!  Keep posting : )
>
> An overview of your midi controller use would be interesting... as I
> said I'm nearing completion of a library for that very purpose so I'd
> be keen on knowing how other people are using their 0-127s.

hey,

yeah at some stage i plan on documenting everything i'm doing around this.
i'm thinking about putting together a presentation for the ICMC in Belfast
(I think?) in August - good chance to promote both Pd and myself as a
musician at the same time :-) - and if i do i'll certainly share the
research/data/raw materials/etc.

damian stewart | +351 967 797 263 | damian at frey.co.nz
frey | live art with machines | http://www.frey.co.nz