[PD] netreceive standart

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Tue Jan 15 05:40:00 CET 2008

I posted that question a while back. :)

Only later did I get to pull hairs (if I had any) when trying to do
the same using UDP in which case, all messages not terminated with
"\n" were ignored.

As a matter of fact, with UDP message the semi-colon seems to be
unnecessary.

That is how I see [netreceive] behave on my WinXP + Pd extended,
messages sent using fwrite() function in PHP.

--
David Shimamoto