[PD] GEM light source

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Wed Jan 16 14:02:00 CET 2008

hello,
i don't really understand.
can you post your patch?
if you have only 1 light source that is inside the geo, then it's possible that you can see insite the geo, but you don't have any light outside of the geos.
in french : tu eclaire seulement l'interieur, lexterieur reste ds le noir.

so you can try to add an ambient light in the gemchain of this particular geo.

just a gues.

cyrille