[PD] Pd 0.39.3-extended on XP:::problems

Marko Timlin susi at timlin.de
Thu Jan 17 13:36:13 CET 2008

Marko Timlin wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I recently installed the newer Pd version 0.39.3-extended on a Windows XP
machine.
> Now I opened a patch that was working perfectly fine with the previous Pd
version, but I got:
>  sendOSC
> ... couldn't create
>  dumpOSC 9997
> ... couldn't create
>  range 0 0.22 300 0 0
> ... couldn't create
>
> That's a bit scary, as I worked a couple of months on that patch and now it
doesn't work.
> So does anybody know why with the newer PD version there seem to be no
sendOSC, dumpOSC and range objects any more?
> Any suggestions how to solve that?

load OSCx
apart from that, why not use mrpeach's [packOSC], [unpackOSC],...

i think your problem might be, that some externals have left the
"flatspace" and are now available "on their own", so you need to add
more paths (or libdirs) to your preferences.

fgasdmr,
IOhannes

Hi Iohannes, hi list members,
as I worked on that patch for more than half a year I wouldn't like to change it now. It has a lot of subpatches etc.
So how could I add the C:\Programme\pd\extra\oscx patch so that Pd autoloads it every time? The PD Patch menu seems to be full.
And: How can I make sure that PD loads all the available patchs????

Thanks,
M.T.