[PD] Pd 0.39.3-extended on XP:::problems

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jan 17 14:03:09 CET 2008

Marko Timlin wrote:

> Hi Iohannes, hi list members,
> as I worked on that patch for more than half a year I wouldn't like to change it now. It has a lot of subpatches etc.

valid argument.

> So how could I add the C:\Programme\pd\extra\oscx patch so that Pd autoloads it every time? The PD Patch menu seems to be full.

might be able to add it in one of the existing lines by using the colon:
"/existing/path:/path/to/oscx"

in Pd-extended you might also add it to the libraries.

i am no expert in this fields (neither pd-extended nor xp), so you
probably want to save your pdsettings (in the registry) before doing that.

> And: How can I make sure that PD loads all the available patchs????

i am sure that you don't want to do that.

if you just want to check whether all the objects have been found
correctly, you should have a look at the pdconsole output after loading
and look out for "could not create" lines.

fgmadsr
IOhannes