[PD] Interesting behaviour in Vanilla PD using 'expr'

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 20:37:36 CET 2008

Hello all,
Last night I was trying to learn a bit about the 'expr' external, and I
found something that would probably be considered a bug.

I opened up the help file for 'expr', and then opened up the Lorenz example.
I started the audio generation, and banged on the example. It started to
play, and play, and play... I didn't stop the example, but I did close the
window for the example, and it continued to play, and play, and play...

I then tried the same thing in Extended (one of the more recent nightly
builds), and it doesn't do the same thing. It shuts the audio down.

Mike