[PD] Pd 0.39.3-extended on XP:::problems

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 18 11:26:38 CET 2008

hans

i just found an 'original' version of maxlib (from olafs site from 2005)
and it this time, [range] wasn't part of it.
sorry for accusing you to (re)move parts of libraries.

marko

i checked again the pd-extended-0.39.3 release and i found [range] in
extra/deprecated. you could put an [import deprecated] to your
mainpatch, so that [range] can be instantiated.

roman