[PD] ttf-vera (was: Re: pd-extended, version)

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Jan 19 09:15:40 CET 2008

Quoting Ctrl Alt Back <ctrlaltback at whitelabel.name>:

>> Are you on GNU/Linux?  If so, you are either missing the Bitstream
>> Vera Sans Mono or your font support is messed up.  It's unfortunately
>> not uncommon.
>
> ttf-bitstream-vera is already the newest version

yesterday, i was informed that "ttf-bitstream-vera" is going to be
removed from debian in the (near ?) future.
seems like we should use another font or provide it with pd(-extended).

probably it would really be the best if the default font was included with Pd.
this would also help me with Gem finding a default font...

fmgads.r
IOhannes