[PD] Problems installing pd-extended

jim cinetron at passport.ca
Sat Jan 19 08:20:05 CET 2008

Hi,
I'm trying to install pd-extended on KUbuntu gutsy and get the following
messages. I can't seem to find the files for these unmet dependancies.
Any idea where I can get them?
..
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of pd-extended:
 pd-extended depends on libflac7; however:
  Package libflac7 is not installed.
 pd-extended depends on libquicktime0; however:
  Package libquicktime0 is not installed.
dpkg: error processing pd-extended (--install):
 pd-extended

Thanks,
Jim