[PD] phasor to square

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Jan 20 14:22:18 CET 2008

Hi Thomas,

HIGH and LOW refer to the binary state. The square wave conversion using
[>~ 0.5] will actually give him a square triggered at the mid point of
the sawtooth wave, not the beginning or end, so the phase of the square
would be 180 degrees off from the saw. I suggested to use [==~ 1]
instead to get the peaks of the saw, and some more math to count them
and create the ratio between the two.

best,
d.

--