[PD] phasor to square

raul diaz raul.lete at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 17:18:20 CET 2008

Ups...I know!
My fail was to expect that phasor~ reaches a 0 value!
I agree with Roman, signal to message conversion losts accurary.
Would be better to use a masked phasor as synthesizer input, but how to
generate a masked phasor with a M:N cycles relation?
Maybe with a inverted phasor~ and samphold~?

I will try!

Saludos!

--
Raul Diaz Poblete