[PD] [Gridflow-dev] some audio-visual drones made with Pd + GridFlow

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:33:14 CET 2008

Claude, this is awesome.  Reminded me of the John Cage documentary
"From Zero"; in part 4 he reads his poetry over a video piece in which
the screen intermittently turns blue at the moment a bass drum is
struck.

Thanks as always for sharing your work, I consider it among of my
favorite material.

Cheers
Luke