[PD] Mac OS X Intel autobuilds

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 04:20:15 CET 2008

jan 17 has one.
the reason why the machine is down isvery trivial. the autobuild process
was set up on a school machine which is in daily use by students and
good students turn off the machine during night. Afaik the machines got
totally reset for the beginning of the new semester (starting with
jan22). don't know if it will be up again. hans?
marius.