[PD] processing images with GEM?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Jan 21 14:02:53 CET 2008

Hi Matteo,

I don't have a camera to plug in and double check, but I never noticed
this inverted problem before. You can always re-invert the numbers if
you need to ;-)

Anyways, inverted or not, the patch does what it's supposed to, I hope!

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista