[PD] [GEM-dev] typo in openGL sources

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Mon Jan 21 15:12:48 CET 2008

IOhannes m zmoelnig a écrit :
> Patrice Colet wrote:
>> Hi, there is certainly an error in this source file:
>>
>> http://pd-gem.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/pd-gem/Gem/src/openGL/GEMglMap1f.cpp?revision=1.1
>>

>> t_atom*argv should be 't_atom *argv'
>

> i don't know of any compiler that parses "t_atom*argv" differently as
> "t_atom *argv" or "t_atom* argv".
> in this case, the space is really redundant characger.
>
> did you have any problems with it?
>
> fgmasd.r
> IOhannes

  In fact this object crashes PureData (win32) when we submit a number
at the last input, so I've watched the source just to see what kind of
data do I have to submit. Matju already told me in #dataflow that this
missing space doesn't even cause a warning, so I've no clue about what's
happening with this function.
  I wanted to construct control bezier curves, following this tutorial:

http://glprogramming.com/red/chapter12.html

Apparently this was a bad idea.