[PD] [GEM-dev] typo in openGL sources

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:51:38 CET 2008

You probably have to give more than one number at the right inlet.  The
number of control points has to be equal or less to the 'order' value.  The
parameters are very specific for setting memory accesses by the driver and
some drivers are not good at doing sanity checks.  This is probably a very
tricky object to get working using GL wrappers.