[PD] convert reson filter bandwidth to decay time

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Jan 22 19:43:05 CET 2008

Is what you are looking for a resonant comb filter? I.e. a delay line
with a resonant frequency which "rings"? Check the archives for the
"resonant comb filter series" thread. Me, Davide Morelli and Ian
Smith-Heisters worked out a bunch of stuff there. I wouldn't know
off-hand how to convert a band pass filter to a comb filter, though. I
only how to do it with delay lines right now. Some Googling on filter
theory could fix that pretty fast, though...

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista