[PD] Interesting behaviour in Vanilla PD using 'expr'

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 22:32:03 CET 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 3:27 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> Wow, that's a weird one.  Sounds like it's definitely worth filing a bug
> report if you can make an example patch.

I'm not sure if there needs to be an example patch, as this was done by
opening the 'help' file, and playing with the Lorenz subpatch.

I actually described this in a vague way, I should have said that I closed
the whole help patch, in other words, the objects should have all
been destroyed, and the audio stopped.

I will go ahead and file a bug report.

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.