[PD] colors

Ctrl Alt Back ctrlaltback at whitelabel.name
Thu Jan 24 13:42:40 CET 2008

It actualy works.
Thanks a lot.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 08:43:02PM +0000, Martin Peach wrote:
> Ctrl Alt Back wrote:
> >hi,
> >
> >i compiled one pd-extended on gentoo as well, following
> >http://puredata.info/docs/developer/Members/nanodust/pd-extended-gentoo
> >and found # color scheme section, was able to change canvas_fill,
> >text_color .. etc, but there was no set canvas_fill "white" line.
> >I tried to add that line but did not seem to do anything.
> >
> >There was couple of postings where pd users demanded pd with reversed
> >colors, or at least darker background for using on stage and not getting
> >blinded. I am wandering if enybody found easy way how to configure this?
>
> The canvas backgound is outside of that section. It's in a proc called
> pdtk_canvas_new, near line 900 of pd.tk.
Yes, line 925 has it, i tried to change it before, but did not do
anything. It was difficult to find out which pd is actualy using which
pd.tk, so now i did small test :
removed all installed pd  and pd-extended from PC,
installed only pd-0.41-0test11,
changed -background white to -backgroung red in
/usr/local/lib/pd/bin/pd.tk
pd has red background.
then i need to change color again when i installed pd extended from deb
package.

but thats just "canvas $name.c -width $width -height $height -background
white" line. to get in pd.tk other lines to "set" font colors - i
suppose i would need to compile pd-extended from source.

CtrlAltBack
--
	|||Ctrl + Alt + Back|||
	|||restart your view|||