[PD] Pd 0.39.3-extended on Intel Mac OSX 10.5.1

nils nils at c60.ca
Thu Jan 24 17:34:37 CET 2008

I have no problem with any of the nightly cvs builds.   Just curious why
the "stable" builds dont' work.

I did notice that I have to add
    -lib iemmatrix -lib xsample -lib tof
to the startup command to get it to load those libraries.  Is that
proper behavior?
  It was the pdmtl patches that led me down that path. Lots of fun
patches in there.

Nils