[PD] Mac OS X Intel autobuilds

bsoisoi bsoisoi at mac.com
Fri Jan 25 20:11:08 CET 2008

I have a 1.5ghz powerbook G4 with 2gb of RAM that is acting as a
server for me right now.  It is running 10.5.1, and I'm pretty sure
powerpc macs can build Universal Binary / Intel binaries.

If someone can figure that out (or help me figure it out) I can donate
dedicated CPU time on this machine for nightly Pd-extended PPC/Intel
autobuilds.

Let me know,
~Brandon