[PD] Jack OSX 0.75 Intel

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jan 29 15:42:18 CET 2008

You may not have the knowledge to fix Jack now, but you can learn.
Most of the Pd devs did just that in order to improve Pd.  When I
started, I'd never touched Tcl and I had taken one class on C eight
years previous to that and hadn't touched since at all in the time in
between.  So I basically learned C and Tcl to hack on Pd.

.hc