[PD] reverb for each grain

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 05:33:17 CET 2008

It is an interesting idea...
and 64 reverbs is too many, no matter how you do it.  Derek's idea is great!
I would just add to it, that you could use just a few voices to cover
the range of different settings of re-verbs and pan the grains between
the voices (effectively a linear interpolation between reverb effects)
to give each grain an unique reverb sound.