[PD] paranoid pd

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:59:12 CET 2008

nothing is bad about using shift.
but the question is, how pd should behave if your are NOT using shift,
but click on the small X in the pd console window title bar (or a patch)
that usually closes a patch or program without confirmation. (unless you
haven't changed the document.)
new users may want to close the console window not realizing that this
closes pd itself.
speaking for me, I find this confirmation really annoying. do I really
find this annoying every single time! YES!
marius.