[PD] PD console

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 00:28:34 CET 2008

hey,
the whole quitting discussion made me think about the functionality of
the pd console window. (actually, on osx the window is not necessary at
all.)
for pd-extended there is the possibility to hide the console output. I
would like to change it, so that it is possible to hide also the rest
individually (the in/out section/peak meters dio error box could all be
hidden, creating more space for console output). what do you think?
and I also think hiding the console output by default is a bad idea.
usually I want to see that pd started up without any errors.
marius.