[PD] sound for blender apricot opensource game

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Feb 3 02:04:44 CET 2008

Yeah, I'd love to help out where I can.  I was really bummed that
Elephants Dream didn't use FOSS for sound, I think they didn't try
hard enough.  I've done a lot of very reliable installations using
Pd, if it is good enough for the NY Times lobby, it's good enough for
Blender. :)

I think that people could use multiple platforms to work on Pd
patches, I think for the most part Pd-vanilla/Pd-extended let's you
work very much in a cross-platform way.  The key to making this work
is having a point person, so if someone is willing to be the lead and
manage everything, then I think we have a strong proposal.

By the way, is the Pablo Martin on the Apricot team caedes (who has
done some work with PDP)?

.hc