[PD] [OT] FOSS audio tools

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Feb 4 11:59:07 CET 2008

Hallo,
marius schebella hat gesagt: // marius schebella wrote:

> Frank Barknecht wrote:
> > Uhm, while Blender certainly is great, you aren't seriously trying to
> > tell me you really think its shortcuts are intuitive, are you?!? ;-)
>
> how do you want to manage hundreds of commands intuitively? I would say
> camera rotation is intuitive.

Vi is more intuitive. ;)

Anyway I never said that Blender's shortcuts were unnecessary or that
the should be done in a different way. My point is: If someone can
understand Blender's GUI he should have no problems understanding
Ardours or any other audio editors GUIs, because these are all much
simpler.

Ciao