[PD] pd thunder

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 19:35:20 CET 2008

Any feedback appreciated (aesthetic criticism most welcome) on
some designs done in Pd.

http://www.obiwannabe.co.uk/sounds/effect-synthetic-thunder-21.mp3
http://www.obiwannabe.co.uk/sounds/effect-synthetic-thunder-34.mp3
http://www.obiwannabe.co.uk/sounds/effect-synthetic-thunder-57.mp3

If anyone has a copy of these papers I would be very grateful.
I can't afford to pay the gatekeepers of knowledge.

H. E Bass, Propagation of Thunder Through the Atmosphere
Acoust.soc. Am. 67, 1959-1966 (1980)

A.A. Few, "Acoustic Radiations from Lightning" CRC Handbook of
Atmospherics, pp. 257-290. Vol. 2, edited by H. Volland (1982)

H.L. Brode, The Blast Wave in Air Resulting from a High Temperature
High Pressure Sphere of Air" Res. Mem. RM-1825-AEC, The Rand
Corporation, SantaMonica, CA {1956).

I am working with Ribner and Roy and Angelo Farinas papers right now,
kindly given to me by another researcher.

cheers,
Andy