[PD] >~ signal greater than

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 4 19:54:28 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 13:02 -0500, marius schebella wrote:
> hey,
> with the latest autobuild of pd-extended for macosx intel (20080117) and
> also with previous versions the signal comparators of zexy can't be
> created. I also don't see them in the zexy external folder.
> what is the trick to get them running?
> marius.

afaik, you could either install zexy as a library, or, if you want to
stick with the libdir format, you could load the hexloader external
( written by IOhannes m zmölnig), which enables loading files by their
hexnames. the latter is what i use. i don't know how much work it would
need to make it working in pd-extended as well, but it would be nice, to
have hexloader there as well.

AFAIK, there are some posts about this subject in the list. probably
you'll find some more detailed information about it.

roman