[PD] pd thunder

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:01:59 CET 2008

hi andy,
the samples sound very complex already, how did you create them? I had
more the impression of explosions, though, than thunder.
regarding books, do you know if any of these books are available as pdfs
at all? otherwise do you want paper copies???
at least the second article is available online at
http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=898&page=46
marius.