[PD] playing long audio files

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:51:55 CET 2008

Hi,

I suppose hard's solution will work; the usual solution is to use
readsf~ and play from disk rather than soundfiler if you don't care
about manipulating the array data.

This is a question that comes up pretty often - a general rule I try
to use is to search the list archives first to see if other people
have had the same problems and then post.

cheers :)
km

On Feb 7, 2008 12:01 PM, ruben patiño <rubenpatinyo at yahoo.es> wrote:
> hi all
> seems that the soundfiler does not resist longuer
> files than two minutes.
> is any way to play some good slayer stuff?
> also is kind of difficult to open a mp3 file with
> mp3play~  wich doesn´t support all my mp3s
> danke!

++++
http://art.sewanee.edu/mccoy