[PD] ngrid....?

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Sat Feb 9 08:42:28 CET 2008

hello,
  unlike some other widget scripts ngrid doesn't require any package (a
tcl-tk library dependency that needs to be included in lib/ folder), so
you just need to add the path to your widgets, by using the
File-->Path... menu, or give the -path /path/to/your/widgets/ at
start-up or in the startup file

  In this demo patch you will need a bunch of externals, [toxy/widget]
particulary is the one that run the .wid files, I've attached a version
that is only (I hope) be in need of this external with using puredata
vanilla.

  You might encounter pain for creating widget objects, I can suggest to
create another object first, like [pack], and to give it the connections
with send/receive, and then to rename it to [widget widfile widgettag
#arg1 #arg2 ...].

Good luck!