[PD] *.lua => *.pd_lua or *.l_lua?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:30:37 CET 2008

I am not sure if I agree with your (frank's) point. wouldn't it be
easier keep your pd searchpaths clean of non-pd related lua scripts than
to put a fancy file extension on every script?
anyway, I think 3 letters of file extension should be enough, *.pdl is
shorter.
or add an obligatory description statement somewhere in the first lines
of the script so that pdlua recognizes it as a pd loadable lua script.
marius.