[PD] *.lua => *.pd_lua or *.l_lua?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:08:41 CET 2008

I don't know how short file extension and bittorrent relate, because I
really do not use bt often. but I think I got your point.
btw, in max/msp when you add new files to the max-search path you have
to restart max to make the changes effective. I think max caches the
files somehow, and that probably makes the loading process of new
objects faster. but I like the pd way more (although I think at some
point (with thousands of folders to search this might slow down the
system...)
marius.