[PD] 0.40.1 look (fonts) in 0.41? Is it possible

matteo sisti sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:19:25 CET 2008

Hi,

As I mentioned in an earlier unrelated message, I have just upgraded
to 0.41 and it seems it fixes some critical bugs that made my life a
hell.

Now, something has changed in how GUI texts look like.
Probably it's just the font that is being used, I don't know if some
more aspects are involved (spacings, sizes...).

I make extensive use of GUI, and now my patches made with 0.40.1 look horrible.

Is there any way in WINDOWS to configure PD to use the same font that
was used by default in 0.40.1? Will it be enough to have the gui look
the same as it before?

I attach two screenshots of the same piece of GUI as it looked in 0.40
and as it looks now in 0.41.
Tastes are personal, but I don't really think anybody can honestly
tell it looks better in the new version...

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com