[PD] fixes in 0.41?

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Tue Feb 12 15:46:11 CET 2008

On 12/02/2008, at 13.58, matteo sisti sette wrote:

> Are there any changelogs (is this the correct word) listing added
> features and especially bugfixes  of each PD release?

There are release notes in doc/1.manual/x5.htm. The bug/patch tracker
holds some info, but are not complete either - not everything is
listed there basically since Miller need not add to it but only pull
from it, and not everything is guaranteed to be indexed/categorized
right which means it's lost wrt. searching (like a misplaced book in
the library).

To get a complete list I'm afraid we are left we diff'ing the source.