[PD] Comments on pd as a library to be used in game

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:41:30 CET 2008

hi,
I want to help with that project. I would have spend time on research
and development into that direction also without the apricot game (for
school), and was looking for a possibility like this. so the combination
with blender and working on a real project is perfect. who is
coordinating the efforts?
regarding feasibility, I am not sure how easy the whole thing is. you
for example will want to do all the sound/driver settings from within
the game, which means pd has to be able to change this by sending
commands. as far as I know this is not possible with current core pd.
but all the overall work on sound/patches could be started immediately,
and network connection to send game parameters is also existing already
(and can still be changed later).
marius.