[PD] Phasor Driven Midi File Playback?

saint saintidle at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 20:39:53 CET 2008

hmmm. i did try that but it seems to stumble at the first space in the full path (as pure data does)

unfortunately the patch will need to be ported around when it's done so specifying a full path won't fulfill my needs.

is there a .dll of the midifile external for w32 knocking around for which this read message works for shortened paths?

again, thanks all of you for your time!