[PD] Letter -> Number

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 05:51:06 CET 2008

you could use msgfile from zexy and write your transaltions into a textfile
a 1;
b 2;
c 3;
and then
[r letter]

[rewind, find $1(

[msgfile]

[$2(

[s number]

pool (thomas grill) also has dictionary lookup features. but I am not
sure if any of these solutions is more elegant then select, and select
is quite fast. how many letters do you have?
marius.