[PD] select device for pix_video on Os x

stefan stefanpiat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:57:05 CET 2008

thanks,
it works

when I send [device 0, input $1, dimen 640 480(
while changing input number only, nothing happens

but I succed by changing device and input numers
[device 6, input 1(
it works with any input number...(?)

if I send only [device 6( or only [input( nothing happens
it makes something only if the message contains device and input inside
[device x, input x(