[PD] Letter -> Number

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Feb 13 10:52:30 CET 2008

just in case, you didn't know the objectclass, there is a objectclass
[key], which outputs a number, whenever a key is pressd. since you want
to press only single keys, having to press enter after each keypress
could be a pain.

however, if you decide to go for [key] instead of symbolatom, you use a
table to look-up the numbers.

roman