[PD] audio prefs messaging?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 01:43:40 CET 2008

the latest version is
Pd-0.40.3-extended-20080117-macosx104-i386.dmg
or Pd-0.40.3-extended-20080117-macosx104-powerpc.dmg
from http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2008-01-17
depending on whether you have a ppc or an intel machine.
the download section on puredata.info is not helpful with that.
I don't know what the latest *stable* release is, but with the latest
autobuild you get some important fixes, but will also lack some
helpfiles (which probably were included in the last stable release??).
marius.