[PD] [PD-dev] SQLite for PD v0.0

robcanning robcanning at eircom.net
Thu Feb 14 12:17:11 CET 2008

> Basically, I have a set of abstractions that I have been developing
> along with the externals (some for SQL, and some for other things).
> But I am seeing my stuff as kind of a self contained library that I
> have been using for my own projects.

hi mike,

i have looking at doing something with pdlua and luasql for database
management in pd - i was just interested in seeing your externals and
what they do in case i am wasting my time reinventing something you have
already made,
do your externals write to sql databases or only do lookup in existing
sql databases?

thanks

rob c