[PD] Midifile Object

Uğur Güney ugurguney at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 07:38:43 CET 2008

# Hi,
# I'll be very happy too if this feature can be done. Once I made a
demonstration about tuning systems, where I used a midi file as the
input. I packed the midi file with the patch but it did not work on
any computer other than mine because [midifile] could not find the
file.
# Thanks in advance!
-uğur-